Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lime Crime The Clueless Witch Goth-a-tines are NOW AVAILABLE


Just a quick note - I shall be updating soon btw, I have all sorts of stuff that I need to ramble on about cosmetics wise, including the new Estee Lauder BB Cream, the new Eve Lom minerable and liquid foundations and Hourglass tinted moisturiser. Also I have the Urban Decay liners, and electric palette. HARD. CORE. 

However, here's todays piece of awesome. Lime Crime Clueless Witch Velvetines are available NOW from Love Make Up for £13.50 each. GET THEM HERE BEFORE THEY SELL OUT.

I received mine today, and I have to say, these are HARDCORE and authentic 90's shades, or the black, which is the most perfect black lipstick I own....and I own about twenty. So matte. 

Exciting! Wooosh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment