Saturday 26 April 2014

REVIEW: Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean 3 in 1 wash off deep purifying cleanser

Peaches and Clean Purifying Cleanser


One thing I could be accused of, frequently, is laziness. I'm messy, I mean, really messy, I don't know how to organise myself, the only thing I'm vaguely okay with is arranging my vast collection of make up, but even then, i'm pretty bad. Therefore for years, I have gone back again and again to taking my make up off with wipes. It always ends up with me getting horrid spots, blocks pores and rough patches that no primer will smooth over.

So when this happens, i'm reminded of why I should get off my lazy bum and properly cleanse at the end of the night. I've tried TONS of cleansers, but not many agree with me. I've tried cheap to expensive, from Simple to Eve Lom, and this one is the one I always ALWAYS return to, and with good reason. Lets find out why etc....

They (Soap and Glory) say this ---->


Want to remove make-up and impurities in one clean sweep? Reach for Soap & Glory’s indispensable daily face cleanser, Peaches And Clean™. It’s gentle, effective, melts away make-up (even waterproof mascara), and re-energises your complexion in two minutes.

• OXYGINSENG™ TECHNOLOGY - an amazingly effective, organic complex that helps increase circulation and cell respiration (which then turns up blood supply and toxin removal), and also speeds oxygen and nutrient delivery to fight aging and re-energise skin
• PEACH & GOJUICE™ (peach and goji berry extracts) - rich in antioxidants and vitamins A & C
• QUILLAJA BARK - a Chilean soap bark tree-derived natural cleansing agent


Now, one thing I love about Soap and Glory (and it took me a long time to love them due to viewing them for years as a Benefit rip off) is their frank, honest and straightforward descriptions of their products, and the fact that they're mostly, incredibly affordable. I have been using this every single night for months, my method being I massage onto my mucky make up laiden face, including eyes, soak a flannel in hot water, wring it out, and gently (or not so gently if i've been on the booze) wipe the make up and cleanser away in one easy go. It gets EVERYTHING off easily, and my face is left soft, glowing, and smooth, ready to apply my night treatments, which soak in beautifully post cleansing. 

So this is a total bona fide RAVE. I love this stuff. It's cheap, super cheerful, smells lovely and is very effective. 

It's available from Boots the country over or from their website HERE for the paltry sum of £8.00. I suggest you give it a go! 


2 comments:

  1. This is one of those things that I've had on my 'to buy' list for ages, I've just never got around to it. I'll definitely give it a go on my next trip to Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think of it, I absolutely love it, obviously!

    ReplyDelete