Wednesday 30 October 2013

REVIEW: Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave in Conditioner

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance


As I have mentioned before, my hair is bright blue, and to achieve this, I have to bleach it up from a dark brown, which in turn, has caused massive breakage. On top of this, the lovely people at South Kensington Toni and Guy gave me a full head of extensions for free, so now, for the first time ever, my hair is shoulder length and blue. It rules! Due to the upkeep necessary for keeping extensions healthy, i've been told to invest in a leave in conditioner. Being pretty poor right now, money wise, I couldn't do  my usual running to Keratase for some fancy potions, so I popped to Superdrug with a fiver and hoped for the best.

I found this!

So, no messing about. What does it do for me?

Well, I wash and condition my hair, and right afterwards I spray it over the entire length to assist with detangling, as well as making it smell absolutely lovely. It gives it a nice sheen, and I definitely am seeing results regarding the epic dryness of my natural hair. 

In between washes, I spray this on every morning and comb in through, and it actually stops me always needing to use my straighteners, because it tames frizz and flyaways, yet doesn't flatten or make it look greasy or mucky. 

My hair feels soft, smooth and smells great! 

I recommend this very much! I purchased it from Superdrug for £4.49

No comments:

Post a Comment