Wednesday 2 October 2013

Purchases that i've not shared.

I haven't told you all the stuff i've picked up at my local drugstores. Mostly because I was a raving loon of epic proportions. I have a habit though. If i'm sad, I buy stuff. That stuff, because I haven't much money, is make up stuff. Thus I can test everything first, and save you the bother. I'm a completist and obsessive. More luck when it comes to a comprehensive covering of all new releases.

Anyways, reviews that will be coming up of stuff will include....

Gosh CC Cream in Porcelain

HEY PALE LADIESSS!!! Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding etc. This stuff is PALE and NEUTRAL. I haven't tested it properly yet but MA GAWD it's a pale friend. I have the BB cream, which is super pale too, but this promises luminous coverage, so, y'know, promise me luminosity and I am ANYONES. 

Well. No, but yeah, make me shine y'all! 

Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Foundation

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. Again, it's pale, it actually suits my complexion. Not perfection, but pretty close. It's luminous, it covers really well, it STAYS despite being hydrating and luminous.

It's a foundation wet dream. Of sorts. Review a comin!

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Beauty Blender? Twenty plus quid? For one sponge that splits after three months? FUCK OFF. Sam Pixiwoo's range of beauty tools has WON with this release. It's resilient, easy to use, super effective, versatile, and CHEAP.

Sign me up. Sign me the fuck up.


Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara

I love this. I absolutely love it. I shall explain why soon. It's not an answer to all my brow woes, because my brows are thin and pathetic, but this combined with shadow and an angle brush. It's AWESOMENESS.

Thats it for now.

AWAIT ME.





No comments:

Post a Comment