Sunday 10 February 2013

Sleek Make up to release ltd edition Aqua collection for spring 2013

Sleek Make Up Aqua Spring Collection 2013

I bloody LOVE Sleek. They're brilliant. They really are. I have so so many high end shadows and blushes, but I return to their products again and again for day looks, and my night looks. Something for every occasion and for a bargainous price! 

Drawing on tropical and aquatic influences, Sleek has hit on a winner here. I am deeply in lust with the strong pink and purple shades in the i-Divine palette, which will retail at £7.99, and contains 12 shades, nine of which are going to be shimmers, 3 mattes. The blush, a beautiful peachy pink, will be £4.49 and the mini nail varnishes, Deep Waves, retailing at £9.99, which features four shades. Tropic, Pink Mirage, Deep Coral and Cote d’Azur. 


Aqua will be available on 13 March in Superdrug stores nationwide and online at Sleek Cosmetics.



No comments:

Post a Comment