Sunday 10 February 2013

Review - Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr Bold Matte - Shade 830 Prune

Hello!

Well, whoopsie, yesterday when I posted THIS review, I totally forgot to add all the shades I'd lovingly purchased in the hope they'd make dreams come real. Sorry for that ladies (and gents, potentially)

So here's a little catch up. If you want a review on the formula, again, go to the previous review of the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Bold Matte's. This is just to show you what this guy looks like.

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Bold Matte in 830 Prune

The product has been swatched with two swipes, still wet.

As you will noticed, there is a little pink smear on my arm. Well, that is yesterdays swatch. Bear in mind I have had a bath, wiped my arm with make up wipes AND scrubbed with an exfoliating sponge. I am thinking that perhaps I was too quick to judge on their lasting power, and maybe the extent of the dryness of my lips had an effect on the quick fading. 

Bold Matte, Prune, dried down. 

Again, like the other three Bold Matte liquid lipsticks, this product took forever to dry down. At least six minutes of waiting, which most people can't be bothered with if you've got something to do with your life! However, the colour of this is STUNNING. A rich purple leaning pink, with zero sparkle or dimension, just flat as matte intends. I love the colour, and I love it on, I just wish I could get to grips with making it last and not flake off. 

If you want to take part in the Maybelline Bold Matte Party, please visit your nearest Boots or Superdrug store, where they are currently stocked before they pop up online. 



No comments:

Post a Comment