Thursday 21 November 2013

REVIEW: Rimmel EXAGGERATE undercover shadow primer

Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer

I'm not messing about with this one. BAM. BANG. INFO AND DID!

What do they say about it?

Rimmel introduces Exaggerate Under-cover, our first primer base that will reinvent your eye shadow!

The lightweight silicone formula preps and smoothes lids: say goodbye to lines & wrinkles! Then get ready to maximise your shadow intensity, all day long!

What does it do?

FUCK ALL.

Seriously. The only thing it does is slightly intensify my eyeshadow and prolongs wear a tiny amount. I have oily lids, and I can't afford to replace my NARS Pro Smudge Proof Primer which I use on my mega oily lids daily. I needed a good replacement and when I saw the words 'all day long' I was sold. It doesn't do anything all day except let your eyeshadow crease, and if anything, my lids were MORE greasy. What an achievement!

So thanks Rimmel, but no thanks. I'll just have to save my pennies for quality.

If you do want to bother, it's £4.99 from Boots and Superdrug 

No comments:

Post a Comment