Sunday 17 November 2013

REVIEW: Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser - DRY SKIN

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser


I am lazy. Really really lazy. SO lazy in fact, that until finding the wonder of spray moisturisers and oils, I just didn't bother, and suffered with itchy flakey miserable legs. I also can't bear rubbing anything into myself, since I gained weight it's just NOT a lovely feeling, seeing a reverberation that lasts way after you stopped rubbing. Woe is me.

Anyway, I saw this in Superdrug recently and saw that is was virtually zero effort. Get in the shower, wash, rub this all over yourself, rinse, and your skin will be soft, supple, and glowy. How can you complain at that? Not having to get dressed over clammy creamy skin that takes ages to soak in, it's invaluable to me, because I live in a state of almost constant lateness, so I need to do stuff quick as possible, and this, this helps A LOT. 

There's not much more to say, it gives you a super boost of moisture, does exactly what it says it'll do, and I can't find anything bad about it, except you can't use it in the bath. 

You can purchase this at Superdrug and other chemists for £5.09

No comments:

Post a Comment