Friday 19 July 2013

I'm sorry for not posting...

I haven't been posting recently as i've been so hideously heartbroken by someone who was my whole world I cannot really think about anything except trying to wake up each day and hoping I want to get through to the end of the day. I remember a doctor saying to me once that heartbreak like this should be illegal, I agree. I don't know how i'll ever function normally again but worse stuff happens every day. All I can do it hope.

Sorry guys, I do appreciate the tons of hits this blog gets, especially as i've never promoted it in any shape or form. Hopefully i'll get my head together soon. Life is a cruel beast.



Anyone with any tips on how to feel better. Feel free to share. It's hard to understand why people lie to themselves and everyone else so excuse their cruelty. We all make mistakes, but you can't excuse driving someone to the edge for your own self interest....

Urgh, TOO PERSONAL. Sorry guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment